Brilliant – a simple, easy to read (I mean easy to read) guide for anyone to clearly understand the Climate and Economic Crisis. Download this simple to read POCKET GUIDE to the new climate deal that over 190 countries in the world will participate in is the new “bible for planetary health”.
Except that this is one of the most important tools to quickly read and understand that 2009 needs to be remembered as the year the world found an answer to climate change, the year it found the political will to meet the challenge, and found hope and opportunity in doing so.
This pocket guide provides you with:
- Key data
- Easy to read graphs
- The Copenhagen people
- The science in a nutshell
- Why it is possible to keep the temperature below 2ºC increase
- A brief guide to the new deal
- Taking responsibility for carbon reduction targets for industrialized nations
- Technology solutions and action programs
- Power grids, financing, and carbon markets (easy to understand)
- Saving our forests and why this is so important
- Going carbon neutral